1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum

Welcome to the 1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry this forum is open to all 1970 Mach1 owners & enthusiast around the world.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Carlisle Ford Show

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Carlisle Ford Show Empty
PostSubject: Carlisle Ford Show   Carlisle Ford Show EmptyMon 29 May - 19:17

In case anyone didn't know, Al Eckstrand who had the Lawman 1970 mach 1's and Boss 9 in Vietnam et al will be at this coming weekends show along with Hau Thai Tang. It's being billed as a human interest story.

Bill Goldberg who owns the Boss 9 lawman will be there as well as Hubert Platt - the Georgia Shaker who also raced a 1970 Mustang for the Ford Drag Team.

Should be of interest to some 70 mach 1 owners.

http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/ford/details.asp

regs,

Steve
Back to top Go down
Bill Hamilton
Mach1 Junkie

Number of posts : 91
Your location : Charleston SC
Registration date : 2004-09-23

Carlisle Ford Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carlisle Ford Show   Carlisle Ford Show EmptyTue 30 May - 4:03

I'll be there, but I'll be in my '03 Mach 1 not the '70. It's just a little too far to "trust" my classic Mach 1 on the road. She's actually doing pretty good right now but a 12-hour drive each way might be pushing my luck a little too much. Laughing

Anybody else from this forum going to be there? If so, drop by the 03/04 Mach 1 Registry tent and say hello. I'll be combing through vendor lots for bargins on classic parts. salut
Back to top Go down

Carlisle Ford Show
Page 1 of 1