1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum

Welcome to the 1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry this forum is open to all 1970 Mach1 owners & enthusiast around the world.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rear Sway Bar Bushings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Michael L Gonzales

Michael L Gonzales

Number of posts : 13
Your location : New Orleans, La
Registration date : 2004-09-28

Rear Sway Bar Bushings Empty
PostSubject: Rear Sway Bar Bushings   Rear Sway Bar Bushings EmptyWed 30 Aug - 10:14

Does anyone know who sells a rear sway bar bushing and end link kit for a 70 Mach 1 with the 351W? I have called numerous mustang parts suppliers and the only bushing kit available is for the front sway bar.

I'm looking to replace the end link bushings and sway bar bushings. Any help would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mustangman.com
candoo

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Rear Sway Bar Bushings   Rear Sway Bar Bushings EmptySat 3 May - 23:35

I have been looking myself for stock ones. My rear endlink bushings are
1 inch by 1 inch and the raised portion is 3/4 inch in diameter. I cannot find plain rubber ones of this dimension, but Prothane has a set if you want to go euro.

B
Back to top Go down
candoo

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Rear Sway Bar Bushings   Rear Sway Bar Bushings EmptyFri 30 May - 15:23

I PMed you. Try AC DELCO # 45G0001. Worked for me, I just used the bushings not the link as my stock one was longer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rear Sway Bar Bushings   Rear Sway Bar Bushings Empty

Back to top Go down

Rear Sway Bar Bushings
Page 1 of 1