1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum

Welcome to the 1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry this forum is open to all 1970 Mach1 owners & enthusiast around the world.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

New to forums, seeking advice on Q cars

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Capt. Winters

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: New to forums, seeking advice on Q cars   Mon 10 Sep - 20:31

Hello, My name is David, I own a 428 Q car that I was planning on rebuilding with my sons. Well, I might have to sell this car, due to the economy, what a shame. I am looking for some advice on what this car is worth. It has a new rebuilt non- matching 428, New C-6 trans. New front disc-brake conversion kit installed. Has a new suspension 1 in. lowering kit installed. The car has had the paint stripped down to the primer. Car is rust free, looks like the front driver pan was replaced. I have all new interior for the car, except the small chrome pieces for the inside. New Magnume 500 wheels, New BFG T/A 50's on the back 60's on the front. I would appriciate any advice on a fair price to ask. Thank you in advance, David
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Hamilton
Mach1 Junkie

Number of posts : 91
Your location : Charleston SC
Registration date : 2004-09-23

PostSubject: Re: New to forums, seeking advice on Q cars   Tue 11 Sep - 13:47

Check on the 428 Registry, they can give you a good idea and maybe make you an offer.

http://www.428cobrajet.org
Back to top Go down
View user profile

New to forums, seeking advice on Q cars
Page 1 of 1