1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum

Welcome to the 1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry this forum is open to all 1970 Mach1 owners & enthusiast around the world.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

new owner from NEW HAMPSHIRE,USA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
johnwall

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-27

new owner from NEW HAMPSHIRE,USA Empty
PostSubject: new owner from NEW HAMPSHIRE,USA   new owner from NEW HAMPSHIRE,USA EmptyThu 27 Dec - 17:26

Hello fellow enthusasts..I am about 4 months away from completion of my Mach1 after a 10 year on and off restoration. My Mach is a Medium Bright Blue Metallic with black interior. It was originally a automatic but I converted to a 4-speed stick. It is in the resto shop right now getting a major body re-do. New inner/outer rear quarters, new doors, new fenders. The hood, roof, decklid and cowl will remain.
Back to top Go down
Raytags
Admin/Founder
Raytags

Number of posts : 291
Your location : Boucherville, Québec, Canada.
Registration date : 2004-09-20

new owner from NEW HAMPSHIRE,USA Empty
PostSubject: Re: new owner from NEW HAMPSHIRE,USA   new owner from NEW HAMPSHIRE,USA EmptySun 30 Dec - 13:27

Hi!

Welcome to the board. If you have any questions, Just post in the correct section.

Raynald Bélanger WEBMASTER
Back to top Go down
http://www.homestead.com/1970mach1/home.html

new owner from NEW HAMPSHIRE,USA
Page 1 of 1