1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum

Welcome to the 1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry this forum is open to all 1970 Mach1 owners & enthusiast around the world.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

mach 1 rocker hardware to mount

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jeremy0711
Mach1 Addiction
jeremy0711

Number of posts : 38
Your location : Evansville, IN.
Registration date : 2007-01-31

mach 1 rocker hardware to mount Empty
PostSubject: mach 1 rocker hardware to mount   mach 1 rocker hardware to mount EmptyThu 26 Jun - 10:17

Amk has just discontinued their hardware kit for installing these trim pieces. Does anyone out the know of any other place to get this stuff? Please inform me. I have some nice bolts that I have pulled off of old cars in the yards that I believe will resemble or replace those but I don't have enough. Jeremy jeremy0711@att.net
Back to top Go down
Raytags
Admin/Founder
Raytags

Number of posts : 291
Your location : Boucherville, Québec, Canada.
Registration date : 2004-09-20

PostSubject: Re: mach 1 rocker hardware to mount   mach 1 rocker hardware to mount EmptyThu 26 Jun - 22:36

Hello!

Check to AMK Product, you find a lot of bolt and hardware.

Ray
Back to top Go down
http://www.homestead.com/1970mach1/home.html
Mike Riley
Mach1 Enthusiast
Mike Riley

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: mach 1 rocker hardware to mount   mach 1 rocker hardware to mount EmptyFri 27 Jun - 16:56

Actually AMK sold the last ones they had over a year ago. The company AMK bought the green clips for the door rocker panels from was sold. When AMK went back to order more clips from the new supplier they found out the mold/pressing had been tossed by the new owner. Until somebody decides to create a new mold/pressing the green clips will be a hard item to find. The rest of the "nuts and bolts" are still available through AMK, they just have to be order separately - I know I had to do just that. My guess is there is another clip close enough to use for the rocker panels, but I still haven't found it. scratch
Back to top Go down
Mike Riley
Mach1 Enthusiast
Mike Riley

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: mach 1 rocker hardware to mount   mach 1 rocker hardware to mount EmptyMon 7 Jul - 17:31

I found the goldmine. Very Happy Some NOS green rocker panel clips, so I bought all they had. If I have any extra, is anybody interested in them?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mach 1 rocker hardware to mount   mach 1 rocker hardware to mount Empty

Back to top Go down

mach 1 rocker hardware to mount
Page 1 of 1