1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum

Welcome to the 1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry this forum is open to all 1970 Mach1 owners & enthusiast around the world.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Savannah Mustang & Ford Show - Oct 25, 2008

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Savannah Mustang & Ford Show - Oct 25, 2008   Sun 29 Jun - 9:34

This years Savannah Mustang show will be 25 Oct 2008 @ Armstrong Atlantic College. Hope to see some of you there.

Steve
Back to top Go down
Mustangs Alley
Mach1 Enthusiast

Number of posts : 30
Your location : Garnet Valley, PA
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Mustang & Ford Show - Oct 25, 2008   Tue 10 Mar - 12:37

Hi Steve,

New member. Just looked at your garage....WOW...what more can I say.

How did you collect all of that. I think Ford should spend some time at your place..they would be in shock too !!

Great pics, great garage and great car....what else could a guy ask for !!

Take care!
Kirk
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Thank You   Tue 10 Mar - 15:06

Thanks for the compliment. It take a lot of looking and chasing down leads and yes coin to get some of these pieces. Often only trades will shake pieces loose from other collectoers. In my case I must confess a fair amount of luck as well. My 1970 standee is one of two know to survive, my wall color chart - one of three known to survive and the original set of 5 banners I think this may be the only complete surviving set - I know Perkins has the Sports / Performance one from the set. The rarest items in my collection that I cannot make copies of due to nondisclosure agreements I've entered into are some rare inhouse films showing 1970 Mustangs on the assemblyline and a very rare Muscle Parts film shown at performance clinics. I also have a set of Ford engineering drawings showing various steps on the 1970 Mustang assemblyline and what was to be done at that stage / step of building the 1970 Mustangs. Fascinating stuff to share when folks visit. There are some great collections out there that inspired mine. It's a labor of love and helps me cope with the stress of working in a military hospital.
Back to top Go down
Mach1Guy
Mach1 Veteran

Number of posts : 153
Your location : Kingston, Ontario
Registration date : 2005-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Mustang & Ford Show - Oct 25, 2008   Wed 25 Mar - 16:39

Steve Pilant wrote:
Thanks for the compliment. It take a lot of looking and chasing down leads and yes coin to get some of these pieces. Often only trades will shake pieces loose from other collectoers. In my case I must confess a fair amount of luck as well. My 1970 standee is one of two know to survive, my wall color chart - one of three known to survive and the original set of 5 banners I think this may be the only complete surviving set - I know Perkins has the Sports / Performance one from the set. The rarest items in my collection that I cannot make copies of due to nondisclosure agreements I've entered into are some rare inhouse films showing 1970 Mustangs on the assemblyline and a very rare Muscle Parts film shown at performance clinics. I also have a set of Ford engineering drawings showing various steps on the 1970 Mustang assemblyline and what was to be done at that stage / step of building the 1970 Mustangs. Fascinating stuff to share when folks visit. There are some great collections out there that inspired mine. It's a labor of love and helps me cope with the stress of working in a military hospital.

WOW!!!....Thats some pretty rare items....I knew some of the items in your collection were rare but never knew that much. Congrats
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.machwon.com
Mach1Guy
Mach1 Veteran

Number of posts : 153
Your location : Kingston, Ontario
Registration date : 2005-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Mustang & Ford Show - Oct 25, 2008   Thu 26 Mar - 10:30

So many great shows that are just too far away Sad Hopefully you share some pictures of the event Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.machwon.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Mustang & Ford Show - Oct 25, 2008   

Back to top Go down

Savannah Mustang & Ford Show - Oct 25, 2008
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1