1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum

Welcome to the 1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry this forum is open to all 1970 Mach1 owners & enthusiast around the world.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TACH REBUILDS AGAIN!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jeremy0711
Mach1 Addiction
jeremy0711

Number of posts : 38
Your location : Evansville, IN.
Registration date : 2007-01-31

TACH REBUILDS AGAIN! Empty
PostSubject: TACH REBUILDS AGAIN!   TACH REBUILDS AGAIN! EmptySun 13 Jul - 23:05

WELL FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT HAVE A TACH DASH, KNOW ANYONE ELSE WITH A TACH, OR PLAN TO HAVE A ONE THEN THIS IS FOR YOU.

I jumped into repairing my tach which I messed up trying to figure out the issues of my car just dying out of the blue for no reason. Well, I dug through the internet and ran into Auto Instruments. This is a big company, just so you know. Well, if you want to see just how bad the market is on car restoration and companies that don't care about what they tell or sell you just to make your money then deal with them. The face is bent NOW, the rivets were reused and some not holding it together( i had to put it together when I got it in the mail 2+ months later), plus they hotglued some piece of crap inside this tach with some angel hair wiring sticking out the back that don't connect to any factory wiring on the car. I have been warned by a couple of people that it could ruin my tach period if I use their repair unit. On top of it all, they wouldn't give me my original circuit board back. I am still trying to get it back at the moment. Their supervisor that is a woman told me that the work order said that I had no circiut board in the tach when i sent it. This was after two days of chasing them on the phone and no response of my issues in return as they had stated. It is amazing how this thing would just fall out of the inside of the tach. LIERS! This is one of the things that burned me out of working on my car. Have you guys tried to look for an affordable tach dash before. Impossible.

I AM REPORTING AUTO INSTRUMENTS TO BBB.

So if you are looking to repair your tach then go to this guy. His site tells you everything that you need to know that he is qualified to do it right.

[url]www.tachman.com [/url]

jeremy
Back to top Go down
tachman

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-07-23

TACH REBUILDS AGAIN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TACH REBUILDS AGAIN!   TACH REBUILDS AGAIN! EmptyFri 23 Jul - 3:05

jeremy:
you finally did report auto instruments and dont forget your speedo was not calibrated as well!! i still have the pics of the disaster you sent
www.tachman.com/ford.htm
tachman
Back to top Go down

TACH REBUILDS AGAIN!
Page 1 of 1