1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum

Welcome to the 1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry this forum is open to all 1970 Mach1 owners & enthusiast around the world.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unknown Decal or Invoice

Go down 
AuthorMessage
slammed920
Mach1 Member
slammed920

Number of posts : 17
Your location : Melbourne, Australia
Registration date : 2009-07-29

Unknown Decal or Invoice Empty
PostSubject: Unknown Decal or Invoice   Unknown Decal or Invoice EmptyWed 19 Aug - 17:38

Hi Guys. This has been rattling me for some time know. I had found this decal from what I could remember inside the car when I dismantled it some 15 years ago. I came across it again recently and have been trying to work out what it says. I have not seen anything like this on websites or available for purchase. The decal is roughly what is left 3" long by 2" high. It is very badly aged. The decal look like it is addressed to someone, it has been typed in by a type writer due to the stampings. It has an area for LOC. ??????? Part No. ???????? Control No. Date. ?????? I can read C7??????. Bottom of the decal only shows number not clear though 708. And also to the right BAD????. I have attached a picture I have created on MS Paint. It's the best I can do. The original is in poor Cond. I have tried reading it in various shades of light, UV, under Blue, Red, Green. HELP!!!!!Unknown Decal or Invoice UNKNOWN2

Last edited by slammed920 on Wed 19 Aug - 17:53; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Image didn't work)
Back to top Go down

Unknown Decal or Invoice
Page 1 of 1