1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum

Welcome to the 1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry this forum is open to all 1970 Mach1 owners & enthusiast around the world.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Turn signal problem.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
L Carnation

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-02-21

Turn signal problem. Empty
PostSubject: Turn signal problem.   Turn signal problem. EmptySun 21 Feb - 21:26

Hi, I have a problem with my left side turn signal. The when I turn on the left side turn signal, the dash indicator lights but doesn't light, the front turn signal lights on the parking light side of the bulb the side marker doesn't light and the rear light lights up but doesn't blink and the rear side marker does not light. When the 4 ways are on, all lights work properly...any sugestions? Thanks Question
Back to top Go down
Bill Hamilton
Mach1 Junkie

Number of posts : 91
Your location : Charleston SC
Registration date : 2004-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Turn signal problem.   Turn signal problem. EmptySun 21 Feb - 23:35

I had a similar problem and it ended up being a grounding problem. I had painted the turn signal mounting plate and it did not have a good ground to the body. Run a ground wire from the turn signal mount to several different places on the body with bare metal and see if it works.
Back to top Go down
dearborn
Mach1 Addiction

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-08-14

PostSubject: lite probs.   Turn signal problem. EmptyMon 22 Feb - 9:06

cheers Good Day. Sounds like same problem I had. Checked all my wiring finally found the replacement turn signal switch was at fault. Replaced it with complete turn signal switch and have had no problems since. Good luck, let us know how you make out. Dearborn.
Back to top Go down
seany-boy
Mach1 Veteran
seany-boy

Number of posts : 158
Your location : Australia
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Turn signal problem.   Turn signal problem. EmptyThu 25 Feb - 19:53

Hi,

send me your email address and I will send you a description I found in my manuals on how they work and also a forum thread discussing a lot of the same issues.

Sean
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turn signal problem.   Turn signal problem. Empty

Back to top Go down

Turn signal problem.
Page 1 of 1