1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum

Welcome to the 1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry this forum is open to all 1970 Mach1 owners & enthusiast around the world.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NEW sport lamp switch, take a look

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gillett1970
Mach1 Member

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-23

NEW sport lamp switch, take a look Empty
PostSubject: NEW sport lamp switch, take a look   NEW sport lamp switch, take a look EmptyMon 9 Aug - 0:26

Everyone that is trying to find this little switch, I just bought mine on ebay from OHIO MUSTANG for $53.00 brand new. cheers Mr. Green Also Larel Mountain has them aswell. Just thought everyone would like to know. I have seen this little thing go for around 300, and now they are making a NOS, reman part. Maybe they will start making the finned aluminu rocker trim. Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
seany-boy
Mach1 Veteran
seany-boy

Number of posts : 158
Your location : Australia
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: NEW sport lamp switch, take a look   NEW sport lamp switch, take a look EmptyTue 10 Aug - 1:34

wow, that is cheap and a good step forward
Back to top Go down
Bill Hamilton
Mach1 Junkie

Number of posts : 91
Your location : Charleston SC
Registration date : 2004-09-23

PostSubject: Re: NEW sport lamp switch, take a look   NEW sport lamp switch, take a look EmptySun 22 Aug - 11:00

WOW!!!! Thanks for posting this. I've been looking for a few years but always dropped out of the bidding around the $150 mark. I recently bought one of these on-line from a vendor for $47. It looks great and brand new. I haven't installed it yet but will soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW sport lamp switch, take a look   NEW sport lamp switch, take a look Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW sport lamp switch, take a look
Page 1 of 1