1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum

Welcome to the 1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry this forum is open to all 1970 Mach1 owners & enthusiast around the world.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

New member from South Carolina (Ford Country) saying hi.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
redlinefever

Number of posts : 3
Your location : Boiling Springs, South Carolina USA
Registration date : 2011-01-04

PostSubject: New member from South Carolina (Ford Country) saying hi.   Tue 4 Jan - 14:55

I'm a new member but have owned and restored several. (My first car was a 70 428 SCJ) My father co-signed the bank note to help me get my credit established when I was in the U.S.M.C. while stationed at Quantico, Virginia. Ahhhhhh, those were the days. I am currently restoring my 70 M code, 4-speed, medium blue metallic Mach 1. We are going into our second year of this project and expect it will be completed by the end of this year. I'm adding a few options that were offered from Ford and of course using all original or NOS parts. OK, so she won't be exactly as she came from Dearborn, but it will be an improvment. I'm adding A/C, AM/FM, originally an A/M only car. Also adding an N case w/31 spline limited slip /3:50 gears. and of course the shaker. I'm changing the interior color to white/black as apposed to the original color blue. Other than these changes, it will be as she came down the assembly line on 06/16/70.

Any help, suggestions, or advise where I can locate parts would and will be most appreciated.

I'm looking forward to making and meeting new friends as I make progress on this pony............Chris
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Hamilton
Mach1 Junkie

Number of posts : 91
Your location : Charleston SC
Registration date : 2004-09-23

PostSubject: Re: New member from South Carolina (Ford Country) saying hi.   Tue 4 Jan - 22:30

Welcome from another S.C. member. I'm down Charleston way. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
redlinefever

Number of posts : 3
Your location : Boiling Springs, South Carolina USA
Registration date : 2011-01-04

PostSubject: Thanks, from Chris in SC   Wed 5 Jan - 8:14

You have a very nice stable of ponys to enjoy. Chris
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raytags
Admin/Founder

Number of posts : 291
Your location : Boucherville, Québec, Canada.
Registration date : 2004-09-20

PostSubject: Re: New member from South Carolina (Ford Country) saying hi.   Sat 8 Jan - 13:57

Welcome to the site

Ray

MCA Certified Judge 1967-70 Mustang & Boss
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.homestead.com/1970mach1/home.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member from South Carolina (Ford Country) saying hi.   

Back to top Go down

New member from South Carolina (Ford Country) saying hi.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum :: DISCUSSIONS :: New Mach 1 Owner Introductions-
Jump to: