1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum

Welcome to the 1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry this forum is open to all 1970 Mach1 owners & enthusiast around the world.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi Res Copy of "Mach1-pronounced Mach Won !" Print Ad Wanted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BeansNoMore

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-02-07

Hi Res Copy of "Mach1-pronounced Mach Won !" Print Ad Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Hi Res Copy of "Mach1-pronounced Mach Won !" Print Ad Wanted   Hi Res Copy of "Mach1-pronounced Mach Won !" Print Ad Wanted EmptyMon 7 Feb - 21:19

Hi Folks

I'm making a show board for my 1970 Mach1 and was wondering if anyone had a Hi Res colour copy of the Mach1 print advertisment headed "Mach1-pronounced Mach Won !" they could email to me please. I have a low res sample of the ad but am not sure how to attach it here. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
1970twisterspecial
Mach1 Veteran
1970twisterspecial

Number of posts : 105
Your location : Netherlands
Registration date : 2007-12-24

Hi Res Copy of "Mach1-pronounced Mach Won !" Print Ad Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Res Copy of "Mach1-pronounced Mach Won !" Print Ad Wanted   Hi Res Copy of "Mach1-pronounced Mach Won !" Print Ad Wanted EmptySun 20 Feb - 4:56

BeansNoMore wrote:
Hi Folks

I'm making a show board for my 1970 Mach1 and was wondering if anyone had a Hi Res colour copy of the Mach1 print advertisment headed "Mach1-pronounced Mach Won !" they could email to me please. I have a low res sample of the ad but am not sure how to attach it here. Thank you.

You can find the adverts on Ebay.
Send me your email and I will scan you the advert.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dutch-twister.nl

Hi Res Copy of "Mach1-pronounced Mach Won !" Print Ad Wanted
Page 1 of 1