1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum

Welcome to the 1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry this forum is open to all 1970 Mach1 owners & enthusiast around the world.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

How many shaker hood cars had the 351 Windsor engine?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
machzilla

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-01-08

How many shaker hood cars had the 351 Windsor engine? Empty
PostSubject: How many shaker hood cars had the 351 Windsor engine?   How many shaker hood cars had the 351 Windsor engine? EmptyMon 14 Feb - 23:43

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a 70 mach 1 and it has the shaker hood option 351 Windsor verified by the Marti Report. The Marti states 6,811 70 mach's had the shaker. I got in touch with Marti and they want 85 bucks an hour the research how many Windsor's had the shaker. If anybody knows this answer please e-mail me at machzilla1@yahoo.com
thanks, Steve or call 530-222-8214

Back to top Go down
View user profile
blazeone

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-08-29

How many shaker hood cars had the 351 Windsor engine? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many shaker hood cars had the 351 Windsor engine?   How many shaker hood cars had the 351 Windsor engine? EmptySun 30 Oct - 8:57

Mine had both with an FMX trans and now has none of them. 351C 4V with T5 and standard Mach 1 hood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

How many shaker hood cars had the 351 Windsor engine?
Page 1 of 1