1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum

Welcome to the 1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry this forum is open to all 1970 Mach1 owners & enthusiast around the world.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

New Mach 1 owner from Arkansas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
devojrx7

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: New Mach 1 owner from Arkansas   Sat 21 Jan - 13:57

My wife inherited this car from her uncle. It has been in storage since 1988. I believe it is all original. It is a 351W car in grabber blue. It has a little bondo on the drivers rear quarter and door, but the only rust I could find was the battery tray. I'm about to start a full restoration with a few upgrades. I am considering a crate 351 stroked to 427ci, and possibly fuel injected. I would also like to upgrade the suspension while I'm at it. I will be keeping all the stock parts and making sure the car can always returned to stock should I ever have to sell it. Glad to be here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
seany-boy
Mach1 Veteran

Number of posts : 158
Your location : Australia
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: New Mach 1 owner from Arkansas   Sat 21 Jan - 23:43

welcome aboard. Sounds like a great car to start a project with. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GQXtreme
Mach1 Member

Number of posts : 10
Your location : Little Rock, AR
Registration date : 2013-12-17

PostSubject: Hi from Sherwood AR   Sat 11 Oct - 10:54

Congrats DEVO. Looks like you have a great resto build ahead. View my photos. I've started my driver quality Restoration, with a few extra touches. All back to factory as per Marti Report and vehicle ID tags.
Cost of my engine rebuild by Car Pro in Jville $4069. It was seized. Had I known a few more things about the block, it's a Cleveland, I would have Cobra Jet modded it. You never lose on increases HP.
Well hope to hear how things are going. Message me anytime.
CJ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Mach 1 owner from Arkansas   

Back to top Go down

New Mach 1 owner from Arkansas
Page 1 of 1