1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum

Welcome to the 1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry this forum is open to all 1970 Mach1 owners & enthusiast around the world.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Rear interior

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jeff3

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-10-11

PostSubject: Rear interior   Wed 7 Mar - 23:59

I need some pics of a fold down rear interior. The rear glass to the trap door, the upper 1/4 sail panel and the lower 1/4 panel around the 1/4 window. Any pics will help. Should I glue the upper 1/4 sail panel to the headliner?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
seany-boy
Mach1 Veteran

Number of posts : 158
Your location : Australia
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Rear interior   Fri 9 Mar - 1:24

Hi Jeff3,

i don't have a fold down but in my fastback the sail panel slides under the rubber of th erear window and is held in place by the windlace around the qtr window. The bottom is held by the hockey stick trim. Double sided tape on the back or velco tape should suffice elsewhere
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeff3

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Rear interior   Sun 11 Mar - 0:07

seany-boy wrote:
Hi Jeff3, Thanks for the pic & the info. Do you have a pic of the top of the armrest 1/4 panel? There is a notch in that panel at the wing window post. I like to know if there is something that goes in that space? Thankyou for your help.

i don't have a fold down but in my fastback the sail panel slides under the rubber of th erear window and is held in place by the windlace around the qtr window. The bottom is held by the hockey stick trim. Double sided tape on the back or velco tape should suffice elsewhere
Back to top Go down
View user profile
seany-boy
Mach1 Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Rear interior   Mon 12 Mar - 4:29

ahaa, I think I worked out what you are asking. Not sure if I have a pic but will look.

I think you mean along the top of the qtr panel where it meets the window pivot bar? Yes there is a rubber grommet supposed to be on the pivot that slides into the gap. Not sur eif they are reproduced.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
seany-boy
Mach1 Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Rear interior   Mon 12 Mar - 5:31

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rear interior