1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum

Welcome to the 1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry this forum is open to all 1970 Mach1 owners & enthusiast around the world.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

New Member from Boise Idaho

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lawnjockey

Number of posts : 1
Your location : Boise, Idaho
Registration date : 2012-04-06

PostSubject: New Member from Boise Idaho   Fri 6 Apr - 20:56

Hey everyone. My name is Bruce and I own a 1970 MACH 1. My car is originally from San Jose and was Gold in color. It has been thru several owners and accidents in it's lifetime. The original engine has long since been removed and had a 302 to replace it. I purchased my MACH in 1993 for $4,500, It had been repainted Grabber Blue about 5 years before I purchased it. I had big dreams of restoring my car ( we all do ) but then life gets in the way. My (then) wife developed cancer and I sold my MACH to help pay for the doctor bills. When I sold my MACH I made sure the new owner would give me first buy back rights if he decided to sell it. Two years later he called and decided he wanted to sell the car, only he wanted to sell it back to me for 3k more than what I sold it to him for. He had done nothing to it but it was worth it to me because I love my MACH 1.
Arrow So now I am divorced, I still have my MACH 1 and my son cheers ( she got the house ) My son and I are currently restoring the car. Best project a father/son can do together. We have a slightly built up 72 351c, it has been stroked to a 393and produces about 450hp at the flywheel. We took out the FMX tranny and replaced it with a built up C4. Next is to take out the Third member and replace everything with a 3.73 gear ratio and Posi. The front fenders, hood, trunk lid and headlight buckets just went to the sand/media blasters to get cleaned and ready for a fresh paint job. The rest of the body will go in in two weeks.
I hope to post pics of our progress as time goes on.

Bruce aka Lawnjockey
Back to top Go down
View user profile

New Member from Boise Idaho
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum :: DISCUSSIONS :: New Mach 1 Owner Introductions-
Jump to: