1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum

Welcome to the 1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry this forum is open to all 1970 Mach1 owners & enthusiast around the world.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Installing hood mounted tach to 1970 Mach 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Briers
Mach1 Member

Number of posts : 10
Your location : Somerset West Cape Town South Africa
Registration date : 2011-11-19

Installing hood mounted tach to 1970 Mach 1 Empty
PostSubject: Installing hood mounted tach to 1970 Mach 1   Installing hood mounted tach to 1970 Mach 1 EmptyWed 13 Nov - 7:38

Dear Members,

Please looking for some assistance!

I recently purchased a hood mounted tach from Mustangs Unlimited, Part no: HMT1 but on arrival, there was no instructions on how to install the tach onto the hood of my - 70 Mach 1.

However, I have managed to locate a number of photographs, that clearly show, where on the hood the tach can be positioned. But I am somewhat concerned on how to wire the tach into the existing wiring harness.

Continuing with my search, i found through the registry a link to - Mustang Monthly issue September 2007 page 52 - How to install a hood mounted tach.....

So please if anybody has a copy of this particular Issue of Mustang Monthly, and is willing to e-mail me a copy of the instructions / procedures on how to install the hood mounted tach correctly, I would be indeed very grateful.

Kindest regards
Richard Briers
Green 70Mach1
Back to top Go down

Installing hood mounted tach to 1970 Mach 1
Page 1 of 1