1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum

Welcome to the 1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry this forum is open to all 1970 Mach1 owners & enthusiast around the world.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Mach 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mach1man1970

Number of posts : 4
Your location : wisconsin
Registration date : 2014-01-03

My Mach 1 Empty
PostSubject: My Mach 1   My Mach 1 EmptyFri 3 Jan - 20:07

This is my Mach 1 ! This is a factory black car with white stripes!  The car is currently red.I have the marti report and the invoice for this. This is a south carolina car , just a basic M code no spoilers or louvers . No fold down and a console! I have a factory  rear spoiler and rear louvers.My car came with a Fmx but someone put a  4speed in it.They did a crappy job though! also they had the wrong spoiler on it and aftermarket louvers. Also Im adding a factory shaker for this car . I located a factory h code cleveland Mach with all the stuff I needed and a shaker to boot!   bounce bounce bounce Laughing  My Mach 1 Mustan19My Mach 1 Mustan20My Mach 1 Mustan25My Mach 1 Mustan26My Mach 1 Mustan27
Back to top Go down

My Mach 1
Page 1 of 1