1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum

Welcome to the 1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry this forum is open to all 1970 Mach1 owners & enthusiast around the world.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Addition to the Family

Go down 
AuthorMessage
7tmach1
7tmach1

Number of posts : 2
Your location : Pendleton, Oregon
Registration date : 2014-02-10

New Addition to the Family Empty
PostSubject: New Addition to the Family   New Addition to the Family EmptyMon 10 Feb - 2:16

Hello Everyone, I recently picked up a Early (8/69) Dearborn built California Survivor that has been in dry storage the last 18 years. 1970 mach, 351W 2V, FMX, 3.00 9". It has been changed to a 4 brl Holley, Edelbrock Manifold, Rv Cam. (I have the original manifold). I have been through the drivetrain and installed an electronic ignition. Can't wait to drive it. (When the snow is gone). I recently was cleaning under the front carpets and found the original build sheet under the insulation on the drivers side floorpan. It is almost impossible to read but I gently removed it and filed it away. Look forward to help and information. Thanks
Back to top Go down

New Addition to the Family
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum :: DISCUSSIONS :: New Mach 1 Owner Introductions-
Jump to: