1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum

Welcome to the 1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry this forum is open to all 1970 Mach1 owners & enthusiast around the world.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Mustang Mach 1 (1970) from Venezuela

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hdomiter
hdomiter

Number of posts : 3
Your location : Caracas Venezuela
Registration date : 2013-09-14

My Mustang Mach 1 (1970) from Venezuela Empty
PostSubject: My Mustang Mach 1 (1970) from Venezuela   My Mustang Mach 1 (1970) from Venezuela EmptySat 27 Sep - 14:23

• 1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Coupe 2dr Sportsroof 8 cyl. 351cid / 250 hp 2bbl

I am a college professor who in 2007 requested my retirement because my father had health problems and wanted to have more time to devote. In September, before receiving my retirement, my father dies during a trip to Europe ... My father and I had always wanted to carry out a project to restore a Mustang model similar to the one he have had when he was young, in January 6, 2012 I was offered the opportunity to purchase a 1970 Mach 1 very old; I live in a country (Venezuela), where the conditions for the restoration of a vehicle are very difficult, mainly due to  changes in the course of the currency and poor workmanship.
I wanted my car was restored back to stock factory condition as when delivery was made. So we decided to learn in detail the original features, we began to investigate taking the improper full interior to reach the depths of the cabin, which we were happily surprised that he had no major hits but some rust. Even if we take out all the upholstery, we could not certify the original color so we decided to order the Marti Report. Color code # 3077 Original factory-A Technical-exotic bright metallic blue paint, AM radio left the factory that still sounds great. We are in the search of the original interior; because the car was kept for a long time in a garage where it was totally rusted and his condition were deplorable, even more so when I could not locate the air inlet due primarily to its high cost ... With the help of my wife, we decided to go on with it and we began the restoration. Three years later we are still doing it. It's turning into a beautiful machine Mach 1 bar Montecarlo, tons of chrome, black stripes, original tires Magnum 500 five-spoke, original logos, wild 351 engine that runs perfect, and we continue ... Despite having a 85% advance my project is not finished yet...
Back to top Go down

My Mustang Mach 1 (1970) from Venezuela
Page 1 of 1