1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum

Welcome to the 1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry this forum is open to all 1970 Mach1 owners & enthusiast around the world.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Verifying Matching Numbers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ranhowie1

Number of posts : 3
Your location : Michigan
Registration date : 2015-01-19

Verifying Matching Numbers Empty
PostSubject: Verifying Matching Numbers   Verifying Matching Numbers EmptyMon 19 Jan - 21:27

I am wondering if anyone out there can help me? I typically purchase old Mopars (no booing please!!!). However, I have decided that I am going to purchase a 1970 Mach 1. I am currently looking at 2 cars...one with a 351C and one with the 428 (non ram air). I know on the Mopars there is a casting# and a stamp that matches the VIN. How do you do this for the 1970 Mach1?? Can someone out there please help?? What exactly would I look for and where on the block? Should there be a stamp that matches the VIN for Mach 1's?? Thanks gents.
Back to top Go down
http://rhoward@comcast.net

Verifying Matching Numbers
Page 1 of 1