1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum

Welcome to the 1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry this forum is open to all 1970 Mach1 owners & enthusiast around the world.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New member: joan from PA

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Joan Stelmach
Joan Stelmach

Number of posts : 7
Your location : Gettysburg PA
Registration date : 2005-06-27

New member: joan from PA Empty
PostSubject: New member: joan from PA   New member: joan from PA EmptyMon 27 Jun - 16:28

Hello.
I am new to this board, and just wanted to say HI!!

I am not a 1970 owner, just an enthusiast of the cars!!
As you can see, by my personal Avatar, that is my Mach 1. It is my first Mustang. Although we have had several in my family- this one is mine!!! Mr.Red

I went to Carlisle this year, and have posted photos of Machs of all ages. Please view and respond, if you'd like.

femalefordfotofan.com

thanks for the opportunity of saying hi!!

Smile
Back to top Go down
http://femalefordfotofan.com
Raytags
Admin/Founder
Raytags

Number of posts : 291
Your location : Boucherville, Québec, Canada.
Registration date : 2004-09-20

PostSubject: Welcom to the board   New member: joan from PA EmptyMon 27 Jun - 18:03

Hello! Joan

Welcome to this forum.

If you post any pics, please post only pics concerning the 1970 Mustang Mach1.

Thanks!

Raynald Bélanger WEBMASTER
Back to top Go down
http://www.homestead.com/1970mach1/home.html
Joan Stelmach
Joan Stelmach

PostSubject: Re: New member: joan from PA   New member: joan from PA EmptyMon 27 Jun - 22:57

dear Raynald,

Thanks for your welcome!!

I am sorry if I misrepresented myself to you. Please let me know if my avatar insults anyone.
Back to top Go down
Bill Hamilton
Mach1 Junkie

Number of posts : 91
Your location : Charleston SC
Registration date : 2004-09-23

PostSubject: Re: New member: joan from PA   New member: joan from PA EmptyMon 4 Jul - 0:55

Joan Stelmach wrote:
dear Raynald,

Thanks for your welcome!!

I am sorry if I misrepresented myself to you. Please let me know if my avatar insults anyone.

Well not from me....I own a '03 Mach 1 (black) and 1970 Mach 1 (white). I took my '03 to Carlisle this past year but really enjoyed all the 70's that were there. Were you entered in the show field?
Back to top Go down
Joan Stelmach
Joan Stelmach

PostSubject: Re: New member: joan from PA   New member: joan from PA EmptyMon 4 Jul - 13:21

Well not from me....I own a '03 Mach 1 (black) and 1970 Mach 1 (white). I took my '03 to Carlisle this past year but really enjoyed all the 70's that were there. Were you entered in the show field?[/quote]

Hi Bill,
Yes, my Mach was there. In fact, I know your name from the 2003-2004 Mach 1 registry. You usually chat with my husband on there. We are rnjstel. (femalefordfotofan.com is my web site.)
We were indeed in the field, but not really entered as a 'show' car, it is more of a 'go' car!!! There were three black Machs in a row. Maybe it was you in there??
I had a blast this year in Carlisle. Ford did a great job!! All those Boss's, and the older Mach1s.. I was in heaven!!!
Back to top Go down
Raytags
Admin/Founder
Raytags

Number of posts : 291
Your location : Boucherville, Québec, Canada.
Registration date : 2004-09-20

PostSubject: No problems   New member: joan from PA EmptyMon 4 Jul - 13:35

Hello!

No problem with your 03 avatar.

Thanks!

Ray
Back to top Go down
http://www.homestead.com/1970mach1/home.html
Bill Hamilton
Mach1 Junkie

Number of posts : 91
Your location : Charleston SC
Registration date : 2004-09-23

PostSubject: Re: New member: joan from PA   New member: joan from PA EmptyMon 4 Jul - 23:13

Joan Stelmach wrote:
Well not from me....I own a '03 Mach 1 (black) and 1970 Mach 1 (white). I took my '03 to Carlisle this past year but really enjoyed all the 70's that were there. Were you entered in the show field?

Hi Bill,
Yes, my Mach was there. In fact, I know your name from the 2003-2004 Mach 1 registry. You usually chat with my husband on there. We are rnjstel. (femalefordfotofan.com is my web site.)
We were indeed in the field, but not really entered as a 'show' car, it is more of a 'go' car!!! There were three black Machs in a row. Maybe it was you in there??
I had a blast this year in Carlisle. Ford did a great job!! All those Boss's, and the older Mach1s.. I was in heaven!!!

You're right Joan, once I went to your web page I realized I did know you and your hubby from Carlisle Laughing . I thought Hubby was working on a '65 for you? You need to get you a '70 Mach 1 before the prices sky-rocket out of sight like the Shelbys have over the last ten years. thumright
Back to top Go down
Joan Stelmach
Joan Stelmach

PostSubject: Re: New member: joan from PA   New member: joan from PA EmptyThu 7 Jul - 18:44

quote: "You're right Joan, once I went to your web page I realized I did know you and your hubby from Carlisle . I thought Hubby was working on a '65 for you? You need to get you a '70 Mach 1 before the prices sky-rocket out of sight like the Shelbys have over the last ten years. "unquote

If Richie is working on a 65 for me-- it is news to me!!! What a nice surprise?!!!
Actually, we both really likes the 69 Mach1s, (but we can't afford one Crying or Very sad ) and I like the 70s.. I love the aircraft carrier look!!! But I also love the 1970s look.
I am hoping to acquire one someday.. and soon..

However, believe it or not, we just added a third Mustang to our stable. A 1984 GT 350 20th Anniversary Edition. Mr. Green

SO, we now are the proud owners of:
2003 Mach 1
1992 3.2 LX
1984 5.0 GT 350
WISH LIST: 1969 Mach 1
1970 Mach 1
Boss 427 -any year will do!!!!
The winning numbers for the mega million lottery Wink
A lake for my boat Wink Wink

Anyway, I am enjoying reading the posts on this forum.. good stuff!!
Back to top Go down
Mach1Guy
Mach1 Veteran
Mach1Guy

Number of posts : 153
Your location : Kingston, Ontario
Registration date : 2005-08-22

PostSubject: Re: New member: joan from PA   New member: joan from PA EmptyMon 22 Aug - 21:27

Beautiful Mach, My wishes are to get myself a 04 Yellow or Orange Mach. But its not going to be happening for 3 years lol. Hopefully there are some Perfect ones still out there when I am ready Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.machwon.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member: joan from PA   New member: joan from PA Empty

Back to top Go down

New member: joan from PA
Page 1 of 1