1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum

Welcome to the 1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry this forum is open to all 1970 Mach1 owners & enthusiast around the world.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Past Owners

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mach1Guy
Mach1 Veteran
Mach1Guy

Number of posts : 153
Your location : Kingston, Ontario
Registration date : 2005-08-22

Past Owners Empty
PostSubject: Past Owners   Past Owners EmptyMon 22 Aug - 22:02

Has anyone had any luck finding out who has owned their 1970 Mach, I have searched back to 88 in Ontario to the point of when it came into Ontario from the U.S. It originally lived in Arizona.....I offten though to would be interesting to find out how many people have owned my Mach
Back to top Go down
http://www.machwon.com
ExportMach
Mach1 Member
ExportMach

Number of posts : 11
Your location : Atlanta, GA USA
Registration date : 2005-08-31

Past Owners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past Owners   Past Owners EmptyWed 31 Aug - 17:13

I researched the ownership trail for my Mach prior to all the privacy laws being enacted (during the late 1980's). I am at least the ninth owner and I have documented ownership back to Dec. 1970 (my Mach was built in Mar. 1970 and sold in May 1970). I have copies of all the titles back to 1975. The one piece of my cars history that I am missing is the original owners information. He was likely a U.S. soldier stationed in Germany and bought the mach through his PX.
Back to top Go down

Past Owners
Page 1 of 1