1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum

Welcome to the 1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry this forum is open to all 1970 Mach1 owners & enthusiast around the world.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Member: Mark D. Cordery

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ExportMach
Mach1 Member

Number of posts : 11
Your location : Atlanta, GA USA
Registration date : 2005-08-31

PostSubject: Member: Mark D. Cordery   Wed 31 Aug - 17:05

When is a Mustang not a Mustang? When it is a Ford T-5 Mach 1 (export model of the Mustang). I purchased my Mach from a friend at night, two rules I had and have not broken except this once, in Feb 1986 thinking I was getting a cool car. It wasnt untill later that I realized the extent of the rust damage the car had.

Fast forward to 2001 and I begin the total disassembly of the Mach in preparation for body/rust repairs that would not be completed for three years. Now she is ready for paint and all the while I have been buying NOS/new parts and having certain items restored. I am retoring my Mach to concourse driven condition and should have it completed in time for the 45th anniversary Pony drive. The avatar in my sig block is not my Mach but it is the correct color.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raytags
Admin/Founder

Number of posts : 291
Your location : Boucherville, Québec, Canada.
Registration date : 2004-09-20

PostSubject: Welcome   Wed 31 Aug - 22:08

Hello! Mark

Welcome to the board. If you have any questions concerning the concours restoration, just submit your questions to this forum in appropriate section.

Thanks! Raynald Bélanger WEBMASTER

MCA Certified Judge 1967-70 Mustang & Boss
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.homestead.com/1970mach1/home.html

Member: Mark D. Cordery
Page 1 of 1