1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum

Welcome to the 1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry this forum is open to all 1970 Mach1 owners & enthusiast around the world.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Member from Idaho

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsolle

Number of posts : 8
Your location : Idaho
Registration date : 2006-02-17

New Member from Idaho Empty
PostSubject: New Member from Idaho   New Member from Idaho EmptySat 18 Feb - 0:40

Hi, after waiting for 35 years (my parents bought the car new in February 1970) I finally have the 1970 Mach I in my garage. The car is competely original with 111,000 miles. It has never been in a wreak, but has lots of little dings.

I would like to get in painted this year but I am wondering how to find a body shop that can do a great job?
Back to top Go down
Bill Hamilton
Mach1 Junkie

Number of posts : 91
Your location : Charleston SC
Registration date : 2004-09-23

PostSubject: Re: New Member from Idaho   New Member from Idaho EmptySat 18 Feb - 16:06

Welcome to the group. As far as your question goes, go to local shows and join your local Mustang groups/clubs. Ask questions about who, what and where people are getting things done. You find there are lot's of enthusiasists out there willing to help you out.

Again welcome to the group and tell us a little more about your Mach. salut
Back to top Go down
Raytags
Admin/Founder
Raytags

Number of posts : 291
Your location : Boucherville, Québec, Canada.
Registration date : 2004-09-20

PostSubject: Welcome   New Member from Idaho EmptySun 19 Feb - 18:23

Hello!

And welcome to the board, if you have any questions just post in appropriate section.

Raynald Bélanger WEBMASTER
Back to top Go down
http://www.homestead.com/1970mach1/home.html
Tsolle

Number of posts : 8
Your location : Idaho
Registration date : 2006-02-17

PostSubject: Specifications on the Idaho Mach I   New Member from Idaho EmptyMon 20 Feb - 23:56

Thanks for the reply, and the information. Here are the specs on the car. Car is pastel blue, 351 C -4V, AM radio, rear window louver, front disc brakes, power steering, power brakes, 4 speed, fold down rear seat, shaker hood, 111,000 original miles, bought from Tiffany Motors in Hollister California on February 15, 1970. I will post a picture once the freezing temperatures let up here/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Member from Idaho   New Member from Idaho Empty

Back to top Go down

New Member from Idaho
Page 1 of 1