1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum

Welcome to the 1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry this forum is open to all 1970 Mach1 owners & enthusiast around the world.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Mach owner in TN.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2006-12-27

New Mach owner in TN. Empty
PostSubject: New Mach owner in TN.   New Mach owner in TN. EmptyWed 27 Dec - 18:50

Hello my name is Dave. I just started a restore on a 70 mach H code and have questions . My first is if somebody would know how many H codes had Windsor's in them? I did send off for the marti report and hope to get it back soon. VIN 0T05H144680 . Thanks , Dave.
Back to top Go down
Bill Hamilton
Mach1 Junkie

Number of posts : 91
Your location : Charleston SC
Registration date : 2004-09-23

PostSubject: Re: New Mach owner in TN.   New Mach owner in TN. EmptyThu 28 Dec - 11:17

Welcome and congratulations on your '70 Mach. Your question would be very difficult to answer even with a Marti report since all 1970 351-2V's had the H-code; both Winsor’s and Cleveland’s. I’ve heard several rumors and speculations as to why this happened but never seen an official answer.

The things I‘ve read and heard range from a shortage of 2-V Cleveland’s at the beginning of the model year to a surplus of 2-V Winsor’s and a need to clear them out. However, they all carried the H-code so you can only tell by looking under the hood as to which is in the car.
Back to top Go down
Raytags
Admin/Founder
Raytags

Number of posts : 291
Your location : Boucherville, Québec, Canada.
Registration date : 2004-09-20

PostSubject: Re: New Mach owner in TN.   New Mach owner in TN. EmptyMon 8 Jan - 17:25

Hi! dave

Welcome to the board, concerning the H code Windsor production, If you pay a couple of dollars, Kevin Marti send to you this fact production.

Ray
Back to top Go down
http://www.homestead.com/1970mach1/home.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Mach owner in TN.   New Mach owner in TN. Empty

Back to top Go down

New Mach owner in TN.
Page 1 of 1