1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum

Welcome to the 1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry this forum is open to all 1970 Mach1 owners & enthusiast around the world.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wanted: trim ring for 1970 5 slotted argent steel wheels

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jim Roberts

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-04-15

Wanted: trim ring for 1970 5 slotted argent steel wheels Empty
PostSubject: Wanted: trim ring for 1970 5 slotted argent steel wheels   Wanted: trim ring for 1970 5 slotted argent steel wheels EmptyWed 18 Apr - 2:06

I am looking for a set of 4 trim ring (also known as beauty rings) for 1970 5 slotted argent steel wheels--does anyone know where I can find them?
Back to top Go down
Raytags
Admin/Founder
Raytags

Number of posts : 291
Your location : Boucherville, Québec, Canada.
Registration date : 2004-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: trim ring for 1970 5 slotted argent steel wheels   Wanted: trim ring for 1970 5 slotted argent steel wheels EmptyTue 24 Apr - 2:02

Hello! Jim

This trim ring is hard to find, but I have find for sale at Carlisle all ford National.
Back to top Go down
http://www.homestead.com/1970mach1/home.html
fastback

Number of posts : 8
Your location : Georgetown, Canada
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: 1970 slotted wheels with trim rings   Wanted: trim ring for 1970 5 slotted argent steel wheels EmptySat 29 Nov - 23:52

I have a complete set of rims with nos trim rings. Sorry I will only sell as a complete unit. $950 for the set sorry I am not a charity. There is A SET ON EBay for $850USD in the States not as nice or mint like mine. I am located in Canada. The caps are GT originals not the correct plain units. The bonus is you could sell them to GT owners and get the repop plain units for much less $$$.

Let me know if you want the complete set. I will send photos if you would like to see how nice they are.

NOS trim rings were $400 for a set in 2005 when I found a set. The rims are at least $125 each for these rare kelsey hayes units (ask Ray, he has a set on his mach1). Original center caps $200 for mint units set of four.

$1,100 dolloars and in USD. I have had 2 sets one set is on my former Mach1 0F05H108156 The new owner sent a photo. Check it out. I came across this set recently. Lucky me and possibly one of you Mach1 guys.

thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: trim ring for 1970 5 slotted argent steel wheels   Wanted: trim ring for 1970 5 slotted argent steel wheels Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanted: trim ring for 1970 5 slotted argent steel wheels
Page 1 of 1