1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum

Welcome to the 1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry this forum is open to all 1970 Mach1 owners & enthusiast around the world.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

intermitent wiper switch

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dearborn
Mach1 Addiction

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-08-14

intermitent wiper switch Empty
PostSubject: intermitent wiper switch   intermitent wiper switch EmptyTue 12 Feb - 9:35

Question Confussed as to how many positions intermitent wiper swich came with in 1970 mustang. According to my owners manual it had a 10 position to the left from off. All switchs that are available are two position, any ideas or help is appreciated. Thanks
Back to top Go down
dearborn
Mach1 Addiction

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-08-14

intermitent wiper switch Empty
PostSubject: Intermitent wiper switch   intermitent wiper switch EmptyWed 28 May - 8:36

Will try to answer my own question. Located a n.o.s. wiper switch which has 10 positions to left and two regular positions to right. Owners manual shows this switch. I can still be corrected if any one knows for sure. I feel this is correct for 1970 mustang.

Thanks for the interest.
Back to top Go down

intermitent wiper switch
Page 1 of 1