1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum

Welcome to the 1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry this forum is open to all 1970 Mach1 owners & enthusiast around the world.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FPA Headers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mustav

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-04-01

FPA Headers Empty
PostSubject: FPA Headers   FPA Headers EmptyThu 2 Apr - 16:42

G'day
Has anyone bought FPA headers, i got on a guy near Seattle who makes headers, and questioned correct ones that fot my car - 351c, 4v, manual top loader - heaps fit auto's, but just need to make sure fits manual - i bought some last year off net and got them here - and didnt fit, so i need to be exactly sure

Any info is appreciated -
Scotty
Back to top Go down
Mike Riley
Mach1 Enthusiast
Mike Riley

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-06-09

FPA Headers Empty
PostSubject: Re: FPA Headers   FPA Headers EmptyFri 3 Apr - 18:50

I put Hookers on my 351C, 4V, 4 speed and they fit fine. Only catch is you will need to put it in the air high enough to get under it to slide the headers up from below.

Make sure you get your back-up light wiring looped up to keep them away from the headers. Might want to check your speedo cable once you have them on as well.

Don't know if that is what you needed to know, but hope it helps.
Back to top Go down
Alan_MacDougall

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-02-14

FPA Headers Empty
PostSubject: Re: FPA Headers   FPA Headers EmptySun 14 Feb - 13:19

Call Stan at FPA and tell him what you need. I have a set on my 351W, awesome headers, they fit like aq glove with AFR205 heads and TCP R&P. I have a hydraulic ctutch so I don't have any clearance issue. Alan
Back to top Go down
428CJ70

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-04-03

FPA Headers Empty
PostSubject: FPA Headers   FPA Headers EmptyTue 3 Apr - 1:20

I got FPA headers in 2007 on a '70 Mach 1 and they fit without any modifications - even with the 428CJ big block. Last fall, I re-added p/s and a/c - and had to call FPA to find out how to make it all fit. They sent me a small bracket that dropped the p/s pump a little bit and everything bolted together just fine. I think the special p/s bracket cost about $35 or so. I love the FPA headers. I highly recommend coated ones. Five years later they still look like brand new.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FPA Headers Empty
PostSubject: Re: FPA Headers   FPA Headers Empty

Back to top Go down

FPA Headers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum :: DISCUSSIONS :: General Discussion-
Jump to: