1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum

Welcome to the 1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry this forum is open to all 1970 Mach1 owners & enthusiast around the world.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

1978 king cobra, HOW rare and is it worth buying

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gillett1970
Mach1 Member

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-23

1978 king cobra, HOW rare and is it worth buying Empty
PostSubject: 1978 king cobra, HOW rare and is it worth buying   1978 king cobra, HOW rare and is it worth buying EmptyMon 15 Mar - 0:23

So it is not a Mach 1. I went old car looking last week at a place in Excelsior springs missouri. I found a 69 z28,a 67 ss 396 chevelle, 70 chevelle,5 70-73 camaros and several very used and worn out mustangs. A car that caught my intrest besides a 69 camaro was a 1978 KING COBRA. It was white with tan or parchement interior the only thing wrong with the car was the stripes had faded. The car was perfect no dents dings scratchs all spoilers were intact. Aswell as hood scoop motor and tranny were fine the tires still had air and were still good. I think the car had gold stripes and hood snake but those had faded. The interior was perfect no tears and the seats looked like new. The guy said he wanted 1000 for it. I have been thinking of buying it to resell but was not sure if they are worth much or ever worth the hassle. I just know they are rare. Anyone know much about these? Thanks
Back to top Go down
Bill Hamilton
Mach1 Junkie

Number of posts : 91
Your location : Charleston SC
Registration date : 2004-09-23

PostSubject: Re: 1978 king cobra, HOW rare and is it worth buying   1978 king cobra, HOW rare and is it worth buying EmptyTue 16 Mar - 19:13

Hard to say. However there is a group of hardcore 74-78 Mustang II fans out there looking for vehicles like that. Google "74-78 Mustang II " and find a website of those folks.

There's a buyer for everything ... you've just got to find him.
Back to top Go down
brick70
Mach1 Addiction

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: 1978 king cobra, HOW rare and is it worth buying   1978 king cobra, HOW rare and is it worth buying EmptyWed 17 Mar - 21:03

Wow, Where do you live? I don't see that many old cars in a year. I would say for a 1,000 you can't go wrong especially if you list where it will get a lot more visibility. What year mustang were they?
john
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1978 king cobra, HOW rare and is it worth buying   1978 king cobra, HOW rare and is it worth buying Empty

Back to top Go down

1978 king cobra, HOW rare and is it worth buying
Page 1 of 1