1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum

Welcome to the 1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry this forum is open to all 1970 Mach1 owners & enthusiast around the world.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All-Ford Show at Carlisle, Penn......Who's going?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bill Hamilton
Mach1 Junkie

Number of posts : 91
Your location : Charleston SC
Registration date : 2004-09-23

All-Ford Show at Carlisle, Penn......Who's going? Empty
PostSubject: All-Ford Show at Carlisle, Penn......Who's going?   All-Ford Show at Carlisle, Penn......Who's going? EmptyTue 22 Mar - 13:58

The All-Ford Show at Carlisle is coming up the first part of June. This years event is showcasing the 1969-70 Boss 302's and 429's as well as 1971 Boss 351's.

I'll be there in my '03 Mach 1. A 12-hour drive is a little more than my wife can endure in a"classic" Mustang so we'll take the newer one again this year. Last year I actually ran into and got to meet Raynald Bélanger, our founder and webmaster, in the swap meet yard and we talked a bit. Hopefully this year with a little prior planning I get to meet more of you. Pipe up if you're going salut
Back to top Go down
Raytags
Admin/Founder
Raytags

Number of posts : 291
Your location : Boucherville, Québec, Canada.
Registration date : 2004-09-20

PostSubject: All Fords National   All-Ford Show at Carlisle, Penn......Who's going? EmptyThu 24 Mar - 18:21

Hello! Bill

Sorry, but I'm not present this year at All Fords National.

Ray
Back to top Go down
http://www.homestead.com/1970mach1/home.html
Bill Hamilton
Mach1 Junkie

Number of posts : 91
Your location : Charleston SC
Registration date : 2004-09-23

PostSubject: Re: All-Ford Show at Carlisle, Penn......Who's going?   All-Ford Show at Carlisle, Penn......Who's going? EmptyMon 30 May - 12:33

Well, next weekend is the Carlisle All-Ford Show.....I'm heading up in a couple of days. Anybody else? Smile Sorry you won't be there this time Ray. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Joan Stelmach
Joan Stelmach

Number of posts : 7
Your location : Gettysburg PA
Registration date : 2005-06-27

PostSubject: Carlisle   All-Ford Show at Carlisle, Penn......Who's going? EmptyMon 27 Jun - 16:14

Hello; Bonjour!!

Je parle un francais UN petite!!! English preferred!!

I am very new to this board. I live in south central PA, near Gettysburg, and about 40 miles from Carlisle.

I had the pleasure of attending the All Ford Nationals in Carlisle, and have posted photos on my web site. Old and new Mach 1s alike..
Please feel free to look at them!!

femalefordfotofan.com
Smile

have a good one!!

P.S. I do not have a 1970 Mach, I have 2003 Mach. Black on Black.. i am hopeful, one day i can own a classic 70.. One can dream!!!
Back to top Go down
http://femalefordfotofan.com
robream

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Carlisle   All-Ford Show at Carlisle, Penn......Who's going? EmptyTue 5 Jun - 21:45

I was at Carlisle on Sunday june 3rd 2007.
The feature car was the Mach 1.
Let me tell you that I was the only 1970 Mach 1 outside with a big block! There were a few others with the 351 but NOT THAT MANY. I look at this website now and the and all I see is Red hot chlie peppers and some other crap like that????????????????.
I like them all, as I had a 68KR, A 70 Boss 302 A boat load of other mustangs and now this Mach.
When I was at the Boss reunion at Carlisle in 2005, there must have been over 200 Boss car there. Ford made more Mach 1's and only a few showed up????
Were was all the fanfare (from this website) about the show???????? Is there a MUCH BIGGER show planed for the Mach 1??? Maybe knowone cares and I'm fine with that also. I do see I can use a boat load of these Laughing I love you spiderman santa smurf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All-Ford Show at Carlisle, Penn......Who's going?   All-Ford Show at Carlisle, Penn......Who's going? Empty

Back to top Go down

All-Ford Show at Carlisle, Penn......Who's going?
Page 1 of 1