1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum

Welcome to the 1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry this forum is open to all 1970 Mach1 owners & enthusiast around the world.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for my 70 Mach1 SCJ sold to a man in Murfeesboro, TN

Go down 
AuthorMessage
redlinefever

Number of posts : 3
Your location : Boiling Springs, South Carolina USA
Registration date : 2011-01-04

Looking for my 70 Mach1 SCJ sold to a man in Murfeesboro, TN Empty
PostSubject: Looking for my 70 Mach1 SCJ sold to a man in Murfeesboro, TN   Looking for my 70 Mach1 SCJ sold to a man in Murfeesboro, TN EmptyWed 5 Jan - 16:57

I'm a new member currently restoring a 70 M code, 4-speed. I'm trying to locate my first car, a 70 428 SCJ, red with black interior, automatic,
rear wing, and louvers. I blew the engine on my way to college in Nashville, TN in late 1973 or early 1974. I sold it to a man in Murfeesboro, TN that I believe later on sold it to Jim at JJ'S Mustangs in Chattanooga, TN with no motor but with the cyl. heads. Jim believes he sold my car and another blak jade car to a man that was living in Cleveland Georgia two or three years ago.

Any help or leads would be most appreciated and possibly rewarded.

I can be reached at chris.lynn.0011@gmail.com Thanks, Chris
Back to top Go down

Looking for my 70 Mach1 SCJ sold to a man in Murfeesboro, TN
Page 1 of 1