1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum

Welcome to the 1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry this forum is open to all 1970 Mach1 owners & enthusiast around the world.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

70 Mach1 Dark Ivy Green with White stripes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Briers
Mach1 Member

Number of posts : 10
Your location : Somerset West Cape Town South Africa
Registration date : 2011-11-19

70 Mach1 Dark Ivy Green with White stripes  Empty
PostSubject: 70 Mach1 Dark Ivy Green with White stripes    70 Mach1 Dark Ivy Green with White stripes  EmptySat 19 Nov - 12:17

Hello and Greetings to all Mustsang owners,

My name is Richard Briers and I'm from Somerset West just outside Cape Town South Africa.
I have just recently purchased a 70 Mach 1 fastback, and in the process of restoration, the car is now in pieces, and I have now started compiling a list of parts needed to bring this girl back to life.

From information on hand, the car was originally Dark Ivy Green (Metallic) with black stripes over bonnet. However, from reading some of the articles on Marti Auto Works, I understand that a number of mustangs came out with White strips / Decals on the bonnet and other areas of the car? But stand to be corrected!

I'd be interested in viewing this particular build, with a view of doing the same on my 70's Mach 1. If anyone out there can share some photo's, it would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards
Richard Briers
Back to top Go down
GQXtreme
Mach1 Member
GQXtreme

Number of posts : 10
Your location : Little Rock, AR
Registration date : 2013-12-17

70 Mach1 Dark Ivy Green with White stripes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 Mach1 Dark Ivy Green with White stripes    70 Mach1 Dark Ivy Green with White stripes  EmptySat 11 Oct - 10:20

Richard, that's a very unusual color combo DIG w/White Stripe and guess what, I have one. The white hood stripe option with DIG was 1370? Built Or close to that. I'll double check my Marti Report. My Mach1 has a 351 Cleveland 2v, as per Marti Report and the cars stamping, original motor and trans. I'll be posting my pictures soon on profile, some there already of before resto. If you need to chat, just message me.
Congrats on the Mach1, not many made, around 69,000 the 65-66 Coupes were in the 2 Million range.
-CJ
Back to top Go down

70 Mach1 Dark Ivy Green with White stripes
Page 1 of 1