1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum

Welcome to the 1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry this forum is open to all 1970 Mach1 owners & enthusiast around the world.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New member in Alamo California

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
derick7084

Number of posts : 6
Your location : Alamo California
Registration date : 2007-01-23

New member in Alamo California Empty
PostSubject: New member in Alamo California   New member in Alamo California EmptyTue 23 Jan - 18:45

Hello Everybody
My name is Dave and I live in Alamo California which is about half an hour from San Francisco. My son and I recently purchased a 1970 Mach 1 with a 351 4v auto trans. This is my first Mustang so I have lots of questions. I have been a Chevy man all my life having many 69 z28s and chevelles. I currently own a reall nice LS5 Chevelle. The Mustang is my sons first car that we are going to restore together.
We have owned the car for two weeks and have completely disassembled it. It is on a rotesserie right now awating a media blast on the bottom side. My first question is what color should the bottom be? I have seen red oxide and I have seen chassis black from Eastwood. The car will not be a show car but will be the next best thing with everything being replaced from front to back. I am also looking for a good source for parts. I have the usual Year One ,Tony Branda, Mustang parts of Oklahoma, NPD catalogs but having trouble locating a dash wiring harness for this car. It is a 351 4v air car without a tach. Any suggestions?Thanks in advance for all the help and a special thanks to Ray for getting me up and running cheers
Back to top Go down
Raytags
Admin/Founder
Raytags

Number of posts : 291
Your location : Boucherville, Québec, Canada.
Registration date : 2004-09-20

PostSubject: Re: New member in Alamo California   New member in Alamo California EmptyTue 23 Jan - 23:37

Hi!

Welcome to the board,

Please post your questions on the right place on the forum.

Thanks! Ray
Back to top Go down
http://www.homestead.com/1970mach1/home.html
Bill Hamilton
Mach1 Junkie

Number of posts : 91
Your location : Charleston SC
Registration date : 2004-09-23

PostSubject: Re: New member in Alamo California   New member in Alamo California EmptyWed 24 Jan - 12:15

Welcome to the forum. It's not cheap but maybe this will help:

http://www.painlessperformance.com/InfoSearch/newproducts.php
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member in Alamo California   New member in Alamo California Empty

Back to top Go down

New member in Alamo California
Page 1 of 1