1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum

Welcome to the 1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry this forum is open to all 1970 Mach1 owners & enthusiast around the world.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New member in Southern California

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jim Roberts

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-04-15

New member in Southern California Empty
PostSubject: New member in Southern California   New member in Southern California EmptyWed 18 Apr - 0:41

Hi Fellow Mach 1 Lovers:

My older brother bought our Grabber Green 351 Cleveland 4-v 1970 Mach 1 in Whittier, CA in February 1971 as a brand new car when he was 22 years old. He drove this car as a daily driver until the late 70's when he had to stop driving due to macular degeneration (legal blindness). This car was stored for more than 20 years. In 2002 I arranged to have this car restored for my brother back to showroom fresh.

It is a 64,000 mile car that is very original. I normally drive this Mach 1 to car shows and my brother shows it. One of our best carshow victories was in 2003, when it won 1st place in the Huntington Beach Concours Show beating, among other cars, a Yenko Camaro and a 100- point Dodge Coronet.

Jim Roberts
Back to top Go down
Bill Hamilton
Mach1 Junkie

Number of posts : 91
Your location : Charleston SC
Registration date : 2004-09-23

PostSubject: Re: New member in Southern California   New member in Southern California EmptyWed 18 Apr - 11:23

Great story and welcome to the forum. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Raytags
Admin/Founder
Raytags

Number of posts : 291
Your location : Boucherville, Québec, Canada.
Registration date : 2004-09-20

PostSubject: Re: New member in Southern California   New member in Southern California EmptyTue 24 Apr - 1:59

Welcome to the forum.

Ray
Back to top Go down
http://www.homestead.com/1970mach1/home.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member in Southern California   New member in Southern California Empty

Back to top Go down

New member in Southern California
Page 1 of 1