1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum

Welcome to the 1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry this forum is open to all 1970 Mach1 owners & enthusiast around the world.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New owner in WA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sandymachleish

Number of posts : 3
Your location : Spanaway, Washington
Registration date : 2007-09-20

New owner in WA Empty
PostSubject: New owner in WA   New owner in WA EmptyThu 20 Sep - 15:41

[b][i]Hello there from Spanaway Washington. I just brought home my new baby a 1970 Mach 1, 351W, 2B. It was a gift from my father who is terminally ill. He has owned and worked on it from the very beginning. She is in "good" condition from what I can read up on, but she still needs some TLC. I have to rebuild or find a new starter, install a new carb, and find some brakes(it has been sitting for years). The intererior could use some work. The Serial # is 0F05H131909, I dont know if he ever registered this baby or not. I plan on
1. Getting her up and running, been looking online for parts, no luck finding a starter yet, installing the new carb, finding brakes, dad told me that I can also get them from a 67 Galaxy Wagon??? I'm sure I will have to flush the gas tank.
2. Restoration

Anyone who can help me with this process would be great, I plan on getting married next August and would like to leave the ceremony in the Mach 1, in honor of my father. Thanks
Back to top Go down
sandymachleish

Number of posts : 3
Your location : Spanaway, Washington
Registration date : 2007-09-20

New owner in WA Empty
PostSubject: Re: New owner in WA   New owner in WA EmptySun 7 Oct - 21:57

Hey there, just got my marti report, plan on sending it it. I have been to a couple pf Mustang Club events, received some valuable info, the 1st is that my Mach 1 can never be Concourse correct, she has been modified. So my plan is restoring her with original parts when I can, her original color was metallic gold, I'am going to keep her silver because dad loved her that way, she does look sharp. I have the new starter, going to work on her next week. I want to keep as much as possible original but I also want her to be the meanest muscle car out there. Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Bill Hamilton
Mach1 Junkie

Number of posts : 91
Your location : Charleston SC
Registration date : 2004-09-23

New owner in WA Empty
PostSubject: Re: New owner in WA   New owner in WA EmptyTue 9 Oct - 10:18

Welcome Sandy, glad to see you made it over here. salut
Back to top Go down
Raytags
Admin/Founder
Raytags

Number of posts : 291
Your location : Boucherville, Québec, Canada.
Registration date : 2004-09-20

New owner in WA Empty
PostSubject: Re: New owner in WA   New owner in WA EmptyTue 9 Oct - 22:08

Hi! Sandy

Welcome to the board.
Back to top Go down
http://www.homestead.com/1970mach1/home.html
Sponsored content

New owner in WA Empty
PostSubject: Re: New owner in WA   New owner in WA Empty

Back to top Go down

New owner in WA