1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum

Welcome to the 1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry this forum is open to all 1970 Mach1 owners & enthusiast around the world.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twist lock template or measurements

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
70TooMach

Number of posts : 7
Your location : Antioch, California
Registration date : 2007-06-11

Twist lock template or measurements Empty
PostSubject: Twist lock template or measurements   Twist lock template or measurements EmptyThu 20 Aug - 14:58

Does anyone know where I can find the measurements or a template to cut the holes in the hood for the twist-locks on a 1970 Mach1? I'm replacing the hood with an OEM Ford tooling hood and will need to cut new holes. I would use the old hood but it was butchered by a body shop 29 years ago and the holes aren't cut evenly or spaced correctly.

Thanks,
70TooMach
Back to top Go down
Mike Riley
Mach1 Enthusiast
Mike Riley

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Twist lock template or measurements   Twist lock template or measurements EmptyThu 27 Aug - 11:13

I saw them a while back on e-bay I think. I am traveling and will check when I get home to see if I have them in a book or catalog somewhere.
Back to top Go down
70TooMach

Number of posts : 7
Your location : Antioch, California
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Twist lock template or measurements   Twist lock template or measurements EmptyMon 18 Jan - 15:31

Mike Riley wrote:
I saw them a while back on e-bay I think. I am traveling and will check when I get home to see if I have them in a book or catalog somewhere.

Thanks Mike, I finally found the guy and now have the templatws in hand! He is selling on Ebay and is located in Chico, CA
Back to top Go down
1970twisterspecial
Mach1 Veteran
1970twisterspecial

Number of posts : 105
Your location : Netherlands
Registration date : 2007-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Twist lock template or measurements   Twist lock template or measurements EmptyTue 19 Jan - 14:36

Can you put a photo in this topic, with the scale ?
This can help more people.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dutch-twister.nl
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twist lock template or measurements   Twist lock template or measurements Empty

Back to top Go down

Twist lock template or measurements
Page 1 of 1