1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry Forum

Welcome to the 1970 Mustang Mach1 World Registry this forum is open to all 1970 Mach1 owners & enthusiast around the world.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clips for rocker trim

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
70Mach

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Clips for rocker trim Empty
PostSubject: Clips for rocker trim   Clips for rocker trim EmptyFri 6 Jul - 10:32

New to the 70 Mach 1 Registry, glad I found it! I'm trying to find a picture of the clips that are used to attach the bright aluminum trim to the top of the Mach1 trim. The car was bought torn apart and PO didn't save them and I have no idea what they look like. I think they slide into the trim and then they are pop riveted to the cast trim piece. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
70M1LTP
70M1LTP

Number of posts : 9
Your location : Australia
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Clips for rocker trim   Clips for rocker trim EmptyFri 2 Aug - 8:52

Yes mate,your right about how they attach. Will take a picture and post it in the next day or two.
Back to top Go down
seany-boy
Mach1 Veteran
seany-boy

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Clips for rocker trim   Clips for rocker trim EmptyTue 6 Aug - 21:23

Back to top Go down
70M1LTP
70M1LTP

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Clips for rocker trim   Clips for rocker trim EmptyThu 8 Aug - 19:28

I'm bit of a computer dummy & couldn't work out how to post pictures so it was easier for me to add them to my photobucket album & put up a link to that.

https://s1120.photobucket.com/user/aar094/library/
Back to top Go down
seany-boy
Mach1 Veteran
seany-boy

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Clips for rocker trim   Clips for rocker trim EmptyThu 8 Aug - 20:51

hey nice restoration job. Love the clutch work too. Thanks for posting the pics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clips for rocker trim   Clips for rocker trim Empty

Back to top Go down

Clips for rocker trim
Page 1 of 1